Welcome to The Deep South USA!
As things start opening up again after the global lockdowns, we can start to make exciting travel plans again! Hooray! Preparing for the trip of a lifetime to the Deep South takes time and effort; so much to see and do! So now’s the perfect opportunity to get planning. We don’t have exact dates for the lifting of travel restrictions, but with the global vaccination programmes, it’s bound to be happening in the coming month or months. We’ll be sure to keep you all posted with updates.
As we are the Official UK Promoters of the Deep South USA, we have everything you need to know in order that you can plan the most amazing holiday to America's gorgeous Southern States of Alabama, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi & Tennessee. Our website and Blog give you the Deep South low-down, detailing the world's best in music, history, culture and sports - everything you need for a truly memorable holiday. It is ideal for an American Road Trip - you can put together your own route using our site, or why not look at our recommended Deep South Holiday Companies listing if you would prefer to book a Tour package directly.
Just some of the reasons to holiday in the Deep South...
- The Deep South is perfect for a taste of true America. This is pure unadulterated USA!
- It's just the very best Fly Drivedestination; you can visit its vibrant cities, the small American towns, experience its varied history, listen to the varied live music and taste some of the most incredible food....all topped off with a big dose of Southern hospitality!
- For lovers of the Great Outdoors, the Deep South has so much to offer: the Great Smoky Mountain National Parkin Tennessee is America’s most visited National Park and not to be missed. Plus, there’s the breath-taking Mammoth Cave National Park in Kentucky to add to your itinerary.
- If you love your Golfing, there are several amazing scenic courses on offer across the Deep South States.
- The Gulf Coast has beautiful beaches and amazing seafood restaurants, so if beaches are your holiday go-to, the Deep South has that covered as well!