Fully Loaded Cajun Bloody Mary
- 4 cups chilled tomato juice
- 1 cup chilled vodka
- 1/4 cup prepared horseradish, such as Zatarain’s®, drained
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon French's® Classic Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 to 2 teaspoons Zatarain's® Cajun Hot Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Zatarain's® New Orleans Style Creole Seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 6 pickled okra
- 6 cocktail olives
- 6 cooked jumbo shrimp
- 6 crisply cooked bacon
- 6 celery stalks, with leaves attached
- 6 lemon wedges
- For the Bloody Mary, stir all ingredients in large pitcher until well blended. Pour into 6 ice-filled beverage glasses.
- For the Garnish, thread 1 pickled okra, shrimp and olive onto each of 6 wooden skewers. Lay 1 skewer over each glass along with 1 slice of cooked bacon, celery stalk and lemon wedge. Serve & enjoy!
If you'd also like to try some Louisiana recipes with you Cajun Bloody Mary we have a classic Gumbo Recipe or how about creating a traditional King Cake for your next party or family gathering to see who will find the lucky baby and have good fortune for the year.