To celebrate National Bourbon Day, taking place in Kentucky on 14th June, we are giving away a bottle of Kentucky Bourbon. We will randomly select one winner at 12:00pm on Monday 15th June.
Kentucky is the front porch of the South, making 95% of the world’s bourbon, but horses and bluegrass all also their signatures! All distilleries in the state, including those along the famous Kentucky Bourbon Trail®, offer a range of distinctive tastes, tours and experiences. When the spirit leads you to Kentucky you will be able to discover history, heritage and your favourite bourbon! We are looking forward to welcoming you in Kentucky soon, but in the meantime …
Happy National Bourbon Day from everyone in Kentucky!
Read our blog for more information on National Bourbon Day (and it might help you with the question)
To enter our competition answer the following question:
What month does the Kentucky Bourbon Festival take place in Bardstown?
THIS COMPETITION HAS NOW CLOSED!
Terms and Conditions:
- To enter simply send your name, email and daytime telephone number via the deep-south-usa.com/national-bourbon-day-competition website.
- Closing date for entries 12:00pm 14th June 2020. Winner will be announced the following working day.
- No purchase is required.
- Only one entrance per household.
- Entrants must be 18 years and over.
- Entrants must be residents of the UK
- One winner will be randomly drawn from the entrants and will win a bottle of Kentucky Bourbon.
- No cash alternative to the prize is available.
- Entries made using automated competition entry systems or similar are not allowed. If we believe such a system has been used we reserve the right to disqualify these entries.
- The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Competition prizes, special offers and promotional vouchers cannot be exchanged, extended or refunded.
- Any entry into the free prize draw will be taken as acceptance of these terms and conditions.