Win a pair of tickets to see Hot 8 Brass Band at any UK date on their upcoming Mardi Gras Tour
We are giving away a pair of tickets to each UK date of the Hot 8 Brass Band Mardi Gras Tour! The Hot 8 Brass Band is a Grammy Nominated New Orleans based brass band bringing the flavour of New Orleans Mardi Gras to the UK this February to toast their 25th anniversary.
So get set for a night of infectious, funky brass grooves and sweet harmonies guaranteed to leave you with a grin on your face and a spring in your step. All you have to do is fill in your details below...
* terms and conditions
The selected winner will win a pair of tickets to one of the UK dates selected. All travel and personal expenses are the winners responsibility. Tickets are non-transferable and no cash alternative is available.
£500 Voucher Competition
Terms & Conditions
- To enter simply send your name, email address and daytime telephone number via the www.deep-south-usa.com/competitions website.
- Closing date for entries midnight 29th February 2020. Winners will be announced the following working day.
- The prize is one voucher for £500 towards a Deep South holiday booked with Bon Voyage Travel & Tours UK. Minimum 7-night holiday to be taken and must include a minimum of two states including Alabama, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi or Tennessee.
- Promotional travel must be booked 60-days in advance. Reservation changes are not permitted after booking has been made.
- Outbound and return travel must be completed by 31st December 2020
- Travel is not refundable once booked and cannot be changed or transferred to another passenger.
- The winner must have a current valid UK passport and must abide by all US entry regulations such as ESTA.
- No cash alternative to the prize is available. Spending money, personal expenses and travel insurance are not included against the voucher.
- The draw is not open to anyone associated with the promotion, either employees, families or agents.
- Promoter: Lofthouse Enterprises, Woodlands, Park Street, Hitchin, Herts. SG4 9AH & Bon Voyage Travel & Tours UK Ltd, 16-18 Bellevue Road, Southampton, SO15 2AY
- Entries made using automated competition entry systems or similar are not allowed. If we believe such a system has been used we reserve the right to disqualify these entries.
• The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• No purchase is required & only one entrance per household.
• Entrants must be 21 years and over.
• Entrants must be residents of the UK or Ireland.
• On entry into this free prize draw, you are deemed to have read and agreed to the above terms and conditions.
Win a Deep South USA Christmas Hamper
Christmas is nearly here and we have a fantastic Deep South USA Christmas Hamper full of delicious treats* for one lucky winner!
The Deep South states of Alabama, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi and Tennessee are like nowhere else in America with the sheer variety from the beaches of the Gulf Coast to the Appalachian mountains that will surprise and enthral both seasoned and first-time visitors to America.
All you have to do is enter your details below to be in the prize draw and a chance to win our Deep South USA Hamper FULL of goodies, including Evan Williams Bourbon, Jack Daniels Whiskey, Goo Goo Clusters, New Orleans Cook Book, The Love Light Orchestra on vinyl recorded live in Memphis, Mississippi cheese straws, barbecue and cajun seasoning....just to name a few! Closing date is 12:00pm on 17th December with the winner announced the following day. We'll also include a Deep South USA travel guide so you can plan next years holiday while eating & drinking your Southern treats!
You've got to be in it to win it!
** This competition is now closed **
*please note the hamper includes alcohol so you must be over 18 to enter and some food products contain nuts.
Not planned your 2020 holiday yet? We can definitely recommend a Deep South USA Road Trip as a 2020 holiday destination and we are giving one lucky winner £500 to use against a Deep South holiday provided by Bon Voyage Travel & Tours Ltd.
The sheer variety in our region, from the beaches of the Gulf Coast to the Great Smoky Mountains, always pleasantly surprises seasoned and first-time visitors. Driving through the Deep South could not be a more hospitable experience, there is such a relaxed feel and locals are only too pleased to help out whether it is giving directions to a local music venue or serving a sumptuous Southern dish. Close your eyes and picture yourself cruising along the interstate or meandering along a scenic back road, listening to the radio and soaking up the rich blend of rock'n'roll, Cajun, jazz, country, blues or gospel music to ease you into a Southern state of mind.
Bon Voyage is an independent tour operator specialising in tailor made holidays to North America, with the Deep South being one of their most popular areas to holiday. The lucky winner will be able to use their voucher against any Deep South holiday with Bon Voyage, but here is a selection of what's on offer:
This Dixie Discovery tour combines the lively music cities of New Orleans, Memphis and Nashville with the laid-back states of Mississippi and Alabama.
The construction site of 'Noah's Ark', 'Frozen Niagara Falls', sightless fish, America's Secret City and sleepovers on the famous Chattanooga Choo Choo. A quirky, but fascinating fly-drive through the USA this 14-night fly-drive travels through the rolling hills of Kentucky and the music cities of Tennessee.
Nashville, Memphis and Mississippi mean music. If Mississippi was the birthplace of the Blues then Memphis is where the music grew up and reached maturity and Nashville is known as Music City!
Enter your details below for a chance to win:
Those Pretty Wrongs Competition
Those Pretty Wrongs are Jody Stephens and Luther Russell - a musical partnership borne of a deep and lasting friendship that dates back to the early ’90s. As the story goes, no music was made between them until about five years ago, when they were united in the cause of a documentary about Jody’s legendary Memphis group Big Star. After releasing their self-titled debut on Ardent Records/Burger in 2016 to a healthy dose of acclaim, they went out on the road, playing for audiences across North America, Australia, Europe and the U.K. During this time they began to forge the sound for their second offering, Zed for Zulu, released 6th September 2019 and they're back on tour again!
We have two tickets to giveaway for both BAAD in Glasgow on Wednesday 6th November and Union Chapel in London on Friday 8th November - a sold out show! Each prize includes a meet and greet too.
Terms and conditions – prize is for a pair of tickets to the selected show only, all travel and other expenses are the winners responsibility. Tickets are non-transferrable and non-refundable. Competition finishes at 12.00pm Tuesday 5th November and all winners will be announced 1:00pm the same day. Meet & greet is subject to change.